Unique Features Of UMA 500 TMT Bars:-

Passing through a high-tech process, each and every UMA 500 TMT Bars is built to deliver
challenging requirements of today’s construction industry. Here are some of its bold features.

Higher Strength

null
UMA 500 TMT Bars has uniform high strength throughout length of the bar due to proper quenching (TMT).

Fire Resistance

null
No effect of fire & heat on quality parameters of UMA 500 TMT Bars up to 600 degree Celsius because of QST (TMT) technical.

Weldebility

null
UMA 500 TMT Bars with carbon content less than 0.25% can be used for butt and other weld joints without reduction in strength at the weld joints.

Strong Bonding

null
Uniform & precise rib pattern (CNC Notch Cutting Machine) result in better bonding strength with concrete & hence longer life of structure.

Strain Ageing

null
Due to Unique scientific manufacturing process and chemical composition, UMA bars show no tendency of brittleness either during welding or during cold deformation of welded joints.

Cost Effective

null
UMA 500 TMT Bars require 15%-20% less usage than ordinary bars for the same work with 5% more cost. This results in an overall saving of 10%-15%.
null

Bendability

UMA 500 TMT Bars has uniform ductility(Elongation) which gives excellent bendability.
null

Earthquake Resistance

UMA 500 TMT Bars have high fatigue resistance to Dynamic/ Seismic loads due to its higher ductility quality. This makes UMA bars most suitable for use in earthquake-prone areas.
null

Corrosion Resistance

Prevent the formation of coarse carbides by controlled water cooling (TMT) which is the main cause of corrosion of all common bars. No surface stresses which resist the corrosion of bars.
null

Form Ability

Due to very high-speed continuous rolling mill design, UMA 500 TMT Bars provide high ductility & high strength throughout the length of bars and excellent workability and durability.
null

Customized Product

UMA 500 TMT Bars provides as per requirement of client Designed.